Ok so i decide to do a quick analysis on Why Cryptos and Bitcoin Have No future the results are astounding. Just doing a quick search on The Future of Bitcoin as enough to numb down the rumor that Cryptocurrencies have no future. Coming up are just a few of the thousands of millestone cryptocurreny is
- After bouncing back the fiat check of regulations, Bitcoin is now entering the academia as a subject and it is now a subject of no surprise because a growing number of crypto-enthusiasts are forming the expanding breed of students who want to take part in the crypto economy. The cryptocurrency program of UC Berkeley that has amassed more than 7,400 students without even marketing the online course is a proof that the Bitcoin community is growing richer. The impetus of Bitcoin is now so intangible that UC Berkeley, one of the premier universities in the world, is offering a program specifically focused on Bitcoin and Blockchain in an aim to prepare a new batch of professionals well-aware about the cryptocurrency that is taking the world by storm. Berkeley is probably aware that the opportunities in the Bitcoin industry are something that cannot be ignored anymore.
- Major financial and technological enterprises from China and the U.S. are leading the global drive to develop blockchain applications, according to a new report that ranks entities by patents filed.
- Major League Baseball is launching a crypto-based game on the blockchain using the ERC-721 standard for non-fungible tokens.
- Virgin Group founder and billonaire entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson says, blockchain is an economic revolution.
- Coinbase to be valued at $8 Billion after $500M Investment.
- Bitmain is on track for $10 billion in revenue this year after around $4 billion last year.
- Blockchains, LLC bought 60,000 acres for their company that will incubate and innovate Ethereum-based blockchain ventures.
- Akon is launching his own cryptocurrency Akoin to help bring security to the currency system in Africa.
- Plastic Bank is helping those in developing countries earn cryptocurrency while also curing plastic ocean pollution.
- Steve Bannon is betting on Bitcoin and launching his own cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrencies can end poverty and provide financial freedom to those in financial need.
- Jack Dorsey, speaking to a crowd of cryptocurrency enthusiasts, showed he was completely in sync with their view that digital currencies are the way of the future. “The internet deserves a native currency; it will have a native currency,” Dorsey, the chief executive officer of Twitter Inc. and Square Inc., said Wednesday at Consensus, a blockchain and cryptocurrency conference in New York City. “I don’t know if it’ll be Bitcoin or not,” he said, but “I hope it will be.
With these few trends of Cryptocurrency worldwide i bet the answer to the question Why Cryptos and Bitcoin Have no future is "Beacause it's the Future".